Priority is given to Billerica residents age 60 and over. If space permits, non-Billerica residents age 60 and over are welcome to participate. If a certain program is restricted to Billerica residents only, it will be noted in the description. Please note that many of our programs require pre-registration.
Guidelines for Participation
All members must adhere to the Guidelines for Participation.
Programs that do not attain the minimum enrollment will be cancelled one business day in advance of the scheduled start date. Full tuition will be refunded. We reserve the right to reschedule or change classes. You will be contacted if your program or class is cancelled, otherwise, plan on attending.
You are encouraged to register as soon as possible. Programs are filled on a first come, first served basis. We do not “hold” spots or maintain a waitlist for filled programs. For programs requiring pre-registration and/or fee-based programs, drop-ins are not permitted.
Refund & Cancellation Policies
Refunds for activities paid via PayPal will be made via PayPal. Refunds for classes paid by check will be made using a feature called a ‘wallet’. Those ‘wallet’ funds can then be used to pay for another activity.
- Cancelled Class: Full refund will be given for a cancelled class.
- Four Session Program Refunds: Refunds will be issued when BCOA staff is notified prior to the start of the second scheduled session. This applies to all Exercise programs and Ceramics which are grouped into 4 sessions. The refund amount will be equal to the total of the remaining classes. No exceptions will be made.
- Single Session Activity Refunds: Refunds for single session activity/program, such as Cardmaking, will be made only if BCOA staff is notified 24 hours in advance of the scheduled activity/program. No exceptions will be made.
Please also note the following
- If you do not attend a session of a fee-based program such as Exercise or Ceramics or a single session activity such as Cardmaking for which you have paid and currently registered, no refund will be made. No exceptions will be made.
- You cannot substitute a friend for an activity or a session (whether fee-based or not) you are not attending by calling the person and telling them to show up. If they are not on our printed activity roster from the myactivecenter.com, we unfortunately must have them return home.
Day Trip Refund
Refund policies for day trips will be clearly stated on all publicity materials for each individual trip (e.g. COA newsletter, day trip flyer, and newspaper article).Therefore, refunds will be issued only when in compliance with the stated refund policy. Refund policies will always state, “no refund issued after X date.”
Program Specific Refund Policy
Please note that there may be a specific refund policy for a particular program. The specific policy information will be noted in the program description.
Fitness Room Participants
All individuals who participate in our Fitness Room are required to provide documentation annually updating their fitness profile and may need to obtain a doctor's note in order to use the equipment.