Upcoming Wellness Programs
Registration for the Fitness Room in myactivecenter.com is not required but patrons will need to sign in at the front desk kiosk and with the monitor before entering the room. Four people will be allowed in the room at one time on a first come first serve basis for each 45-minute time slot. The times available will be 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. If the room is at capacity, patrons will need to come back for another available hour. For questions, call Carolyn at 978-671-0916, ext. 2010.
Our Fitness Center is open Mondays through Fridays from 9:00am to 12:45pm. At this time, the Fitness Center is available by appointment only. A current doctor's form is needed to use the room and must be renewed annually. To register for a 45 minute session which starts on the hour, please go to myactivecenter.com. For questions or for more information contact Dina at 978-671-0916.
Our Fitness Center has the following equipment available for use:
- Landice Treadmill
- Octane Pro-350 Elliptical
- Scifit Latitude Stability Trainer
- Vision Recumbent Bike
- Scifit StepOne Recumbent Stepper
We offer a wide range of Exercise programs, many of which are free to attend. Our current class schedule includes the programs listed below. Sessions for Exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi, and Dance are available either FREE or for a small fee of $3.00 or $5.00 on the day of the class. We offer the flexibility of 'PAY-AS-YOU-GO' for these sessions.
- On the day and time of the class - arrive early to checkin at the front desk with your key fob.
- Pay for the class/session, in the community room at the 'pay-table,' with a staff member.
- Enjoy the class.
- Classes are limited to 35 people -- we'll make extra room, up to 35 people.
Free Exercise Programs Offered
- Chair Aerobics
- Tai Chi
Fee Based Programs Offered
- Beginners Line Dancing $5 per class
- Line Dancing $5 per class
- Strength & Balance $5 per class
- Tap Dancing $5 per class
- Yoga $5 per class
- Zumba $5 per class
Thank you to a grant from the Friends of the Billerica Council on Aging, these new exercise classes are specially priced at $3 per class.
- Full Body Workout $3 per class, until 3/31
- Bar Fusion $3 per class, until 3/31
- Zumba Toning $3 per class, until 3/31